Networking Our Local Housing Champions
Welcome to your one-stop-shop for education, resources, and engagement opportunities with housing solutions in Jefferson County!
Looking to be a part of the housing solution?
Check out our list of engagement opportunities to share your voice, concerns, values, and dreams for the future of affordable workforce housing in Port Townsend and Jefferson County!
WRAPPING UP 2024
- Check out our latest newsletter + Annual Meeting Recap! If you’ve ever wanted to join the Network, but didn’t know how, THIS ONE’S FOR YOU!
- Give or Get 5! We’re 77% of the way toward our year end goal of $120K — can you and five of your friends help get us there?
- Read our Five Year Impact Report, view our updated Commitment to the Community and learn about our expanded Steering Committee
- Take our 2024 Community Engagement Survey and help identify HSN’s priorities for the next year.
- City of PT Public Comment Update: A new public comment submission form is now live! Applicable for meetings of City Council, Planning Commission, and more..
- NEW: Network Orientations coming your way in January!
Save the dates and let us know your areas of interest.
January 9th, 5:30-6:30PM: In person (Location: TBD)
January 17th, 12:00-1:00PM: Via Zoom
- Ongoing: Pre-Approved Residential Stock Plans are being considered for Jefferson County. View possible plans, provide feedback and follow the process!
ZONING CHANGES IN PORT TOWNSEND, A RECAP:
The City of Port Townsend has just gone through expanding residential building capacity through zoning changes that could impact the future of affordable housing.
- May 2023 Update: City of Port Townsend’s White Paper- Exploration of Strategies for Supporting Infill and Affordable Housing Related to Infrastructure Development.
For more details on advocacy work around the Tactical Infill Zoning Project, please visit our Advocacy Page.