Networking Our Local Housing Champions
Welcome to your one-stop-shop for education, resources, and engagement opportunities with housing solutions in Jefferson County!
Looking to be a part of the housing solution?
Check out our list of engagement opportunities to share your voice, concerns, values, and dreams for the future of affordable workforce housing in Port Townsend and Jefferson County!
October 21st: FREE Housing Seminar for Landlords + Tenants from 9-1pm at Tri Area Community Center in Chimacum. Presentations + Resources by: HSN, Peninsula Housing Authority, Townsend Bay Property Management and FREE legal consultation by Clallam Jefferson Pro Bono Lawyers! More details to come.
Stay tuned for more information on these events. Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter.
- Updated: ABCs and 123s of ADUs 2.0
- Read a letter from Dept. of Emergency Management on Housing as Disaster, Community Resiliency.
- Webinar recordings are live!: Bringing Tiny Homes to Port Townsend
- Watch the City of Port Townsend’s Housing video, the third installment of their recent series on financial stability
- Watch HSN Presents: A Conversation with Housing Developers Sharon Lee + Emily Thompson.
ZONING CHANGES IN PORT TOWNSEND, A RECAP:
The City of Port Townsend has just gone through expanding residential building capacity through zoning changes that could impact the future of affordable housing.
- May 2023 Update: City of Port Townsend’s White Paper- Exploration of Strategies for Supporting Infill and Affordable Housing Related to Infrastructure Development.
For more details on advocacy work around the Tactical Infill Zoning Project, please visit our Advocacy Page.